Payment integration for e-commerce websites
We chose to partner with SagePay as they provide a superb, affordable service to our clients. Another reason we are a SagePay partner is because their pre-sales support is easy to digest and very understandable, their pricing is again, very easy to understand, and their customer service is second-to-none. We use SagePay in tandem with Magento E-commerce solutions to provide superb online stores and also for our websites, and custom web and handheld apps. We’ve done a lot with SagePay – from integrating our own finance systems and deferred payment/automated request solutions we’ve had to write for clients,right through to Magento and other e-commerce solutions and integration with other, less well known frameworks/systems.
So SagePay’s service offering in a nutshell?
- Totally affordable payment processing
- Secure payment processing: Sage Pay is level 1 PCI DSS compliant and is an active member of the PCI SSC (Security Standards Council).
- Competitive merchant services package: Simple pricing, no set-up fees, no minimum terms and a hassle-free sign-up process (if you want to sign up then click here).
A host of complimentary extras (ALL FREE):
- 24/7 UK-based customer support.
- Standard fraud prevention tools.
- 3D Secure set-up.
- Multi-currency set-up.
- Mail order/telephone payment (MOTO) facilities.
- Recurring and deferred payment options.
- Multiple integration options.
- Under 1000 transactions per quarter: £20 per month.
- Over 1000 transactions per quarter: 10p per transaction.
If this is something of interest to you – or you’re looking to integrate SagePay into a solution and need someone with the business understanding, technical know-how and ability to handhold and train you through to delivery, then please get in touch to discuss your SagePay E-commerce solution