|Location:||S W London/ Richmond|
|Job type:||Full-time, permanent|
We are a young, dynamic and rapidly growing web development agency based in SW London with some cool clients and great projects.
Due to continued success and growth we are on the lookout for talented Magento developers to join our team.
We have an experienced Magento development team working in all areas of e-commerce deliveries, including new builds, extension development, support and maintenance and R&D.
About the role
This is an exciting and varied role that would suit an enthusiastic and outgoing person with strong initiative and a willingness to learn new things. The position of a Backend Magento Developer will involve:
- Working with frontend developers, project managers and digital marketing to bring together a client’s vision
- Creating high quality – standards compliant – modules for Magento CE & EE x and Magento CE & EE 2
- Architecture of solutions, and problem solving complex issues
- Using cutting edge techniques to deliver beautiful, responsive and feature rich e-commerce sites
As well as a having a passion for web development and previous experience working within a team environment, the successful applicant will have as a minimum:
- At least 2 years commercial experience with Magento (Community or Enterprise)
- Previous experience developing for modern, fully responsive and performant sites
- Demonstrable experience working on currently active websites
- Magento certification
- Additionally, any exposure to WordPress or other PHP frameworks would be useful
- Experience of working for design/development agencies
- Managerial experience of leading teams
- Experience of managing remote teams and teams working globally
- JIRA and confluence use
- Managing websites, client support post development
- Elements of project management e.g. requirements gathering, time estimates for the tasks, resource management to fulfil the work
What you’ll get
If you’re successful in your application, you can look forward to being part of a fun, close-knit and hardworking team. As well as a fantastic work environment, we’ll give you opportunities for bonuses, access to mentoring and training, team management opportunities and career planning advice.
How to apply
Does this sound like the kind of role you could thrive in? Then send your CV, along with a cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for this role you must be able to work in the UK and be able to commute to our offices in Richmond on a daily basis.
If you have any questions or want more information on the role, you can call us on 020 8335 6611.