|Location:||S W London/ Richmond|
|Start date:||As soon as possible|
We are a young, dynamic and rapidly growing web development agency based in SW London with some cool clients and great projects. Due to continued success and growth we are on the lookout for a talented mid-weight Digital Designer to join our team. We have an experienced Magento development team working in all areas of e-commerce deliveries, including new builds, extension development, support and maintenance and R&D.
About the role
As a Digital Designer at LogicSpot, you would be supporting our Creative Director in the creation of visual designs to an exceptionally high standard. You will be asked to take design direction and work both with our team and independently. Problem solving, excellent communication skills, and the ability to manage your time effectively are the name of the game. We’re a nimble and quick little agency: be prepared to work hard and wear plenty of hats – you won’t be siloed in your role here!
At the end of the day, we need someone who is wicked smart and prepared to dive right into a number of excellent projects with both up-and-coming and well-established brands.
Besides having a passion for web developing and design, our optimal candidate would be someone who…
- Is after a part-time position, to work approximately 2-3 days/week.
- Has a solid digital portfolio showcasing both UX and UI expertise.
- Ideally has about 3-6 years of agency experience.
- Preferably has a strong understanding of and experience with Ecommerce.
- Has a familiarity with brand strategy and the advertising industry (agency-side experience is a plus).
- Demonstrates the ability to think about user experience and interactivity:
- Examples of wireframes or prototypes is a huge plus
- Is familiar with the broader aspects of Digital Marketing (strategy, business goals, email marketing).
- Could have print expertise but has focused their career in the digital space.
- Has a passion for their craft: reads blogs, is interested in other aspects of design such as photography, or perhaps has illustration experience.
- Has a very strong sense of typography.
- Has intermediate-to-advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Has previous experience with Sketch. Experience in InVision is a huge plus.
- Is a self-starter: you can take a bit of direction and run with it.
- Can communicate well with our team and feels comfortable in front of clients.
- Has excellent verbal and written skills.
- Is able to “sell” and concisely convey the thinking behind UX/UI design decisions.
- Knows the “behind the scenes” of web design:
- Knowledge of Magento is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with WordPress is a plus
- Is comfortable directing and working with developers to achieve symbiosis between high-fidelity designs and fully-developed sites.
- Can bring conceptual thinking and content suggestions to the table.
What you’ll get
If you’re successful in your application, you can look forward to being part of a fun, close-knit and hardworking team. As well as a fantastic work environment, we’ll give you opportunities for bonuses, access to mentoring and training, team management opportunities and career planning advice.
How to apply
Does this sound like the kind of role you could thrive in? Then send your CV, along with a cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org. To be eligible for this role you must be able to work in the UK and be able to commute to our offices in Richmond on a daily basis. If you have any questions or want more information on the role, you can call us on 020 8335 6611.