|Location:||S W London/ Richmond|
|Job type:||Full-time, permanent|
We are a young, dynamic and rapidly growing web development agency based in SW London with some cool clients and great projects.
Due to continued success and growth we are on the lookout for talented Magento developers to join our experienced Magento development team.
About the role
You’ll be working on all areas of e-commerce deliveries – from new Magento 1 and 2 website projects, extension development, support and maintenance and R&D.
As well as having a passion for web development, the successful applicant will have as a minimum:
- At least 2 years commercial experience with Magento (Community or Enterprise)
- A strong knowledge of the Magento Theme system
- The ability to create valid HTML5 and CSS3 pages from designs and pull them into Magento
- Previous experience working with responsive frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap
- Demonstrable experience working on websites
- Preferably, you will also have a knowledge of working with modules in Magento
- Magento certification is highly desirable. If you are not already certified, we can help make that happen for you
- Additionally any exposure to WordPress or other PHP frameworks would be useful
What you’ll get
If you’re successful in your application, you can look forward to being part of a fun, close-knit and team, who work hard and play hard. As well as a fantastic work environment (picture a relaxing open plan office with music, fruit, good coffee and drinks on Fridays), we’ll give you the equipment you need, opportunities for bonuses, mentoring, training and the ability to get more Magento certificates if you haven’t already got them, including the up-and-coming Magento 2 exams.
How to apply
Does this sound like the kind of role you could thrive in? Then send your CV, along with a cover letter, to email@example.com.
To be eligible for this role you must be able to work in the UK and be able to commute to our offices in Richmond on a daily basis.
If you have any questions or want more information on the role, you can call us on 020 8335 6611.