|Location:||S W London/ Richmond|
|Job type:||Full-time, permanent|
As LogicSpot embarks on the next stage of growth following our recent acquisition of another ecommerce business, we are seeking a senior marketeer to develop and drive our marketing strategy.
As we complete our new brand strategy, you will play the lead role in taking our new positioning to the market to build on the existing reputations of the merged agencies – establishing LogicSpot as the “go-to” for eCommerce brand experience design, outstanding technical performance and eCommerce growth for clients interested in Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce and BigCommerce. You will drive the production of LogicSpot’s own content as well as partner content to improve search results, promote LogicSpot on social channels and generate new business leads. Alongside direct, revenue-generating activities, your role will include helping us grow our reputation by winning awards, running events and participating in other activities that put LogicSpot on the map.
We will be looking to you to recommend the best marketing techniques, suppliers, channels and structure to deliver success. You will be a self-starter who can come up with ideas and run with them to get things done. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in a similar business to LogicSpot – ideally B2B, and ideally within the agency sector.
- Work with the founder and management team to embed and launch the new brand and positioning
- Formalise our marketing strategy and develop the marketing plan
- Work in collaboration with the business development team to build and develop successful marketing strategies and creative campaigns to increase visitors, encourage engagement and to support lead generation
- Generate, curate and publish relevant content, working with internal teams, partners and suppliers (either written by yourself or the content writers)
- Website management (using the digital marketing team for SEO/etc as required)
- Identify, establish and maintain positive relationships with key partner managers & produce joint partner/LogicSpot content
- Own all social media accounts and social post-scheduling
- Work with the creative team to obtain visual assets needed for social landscape
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to manage and improve existing metrics reporting
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Write and submit entries to relevant industry awards
- Market and manage online and offline events
- Research and write informative and detailed case studies and landing pages
Requirements and Skills
- Creative thinker, capable and comfortable generating ideas
- Experience in marketing at a similar business to LogicSpot (agency-based or business-to-business, or even better – both!)
- Experience in social media and content writing
- Ability to create or source high quality graphic & animated video content (can lean on our creative team as needed)
- Ability to optimise content to targeted audiences to drive conversions
- Experience in managing brand pages on various social media platforms
- Perform and/or learn aspects of marketing that may, or may not, be included in this job description
- Maintain a working knowledge of the principles of SEO including keyword research (driven primarily by our in-house digital marketing/SEO team)
- Ability to learn and understand proprietary and third-party systems used for online marketing, reporting and tracking
- Service-oriented, self-motivated, even-tempered, approachable and flexible
- Strong attention to detail
- Willing to occasionally work weekends/outside core hours if during industry events
What you’ll get
If you’re successful in your application, you can look forward to being part of a fun, close-knit team. As well as a fantastic work environment we’ll give you the equipment you need, opportunities for bonuses, mentoring and training.
- Opportunity to participate in profit share
- Training, conferences, one-to-one learning
- Show-and-tells with the wider team about different technologies we do, not in their immediate area
- Allowing people to progress sideways not only upwards
- R&D time – just give us a business case that it makes sense to do
- Team events
- Flexibility in working hours/ working days/ working from home/ sabbaticals – many of our staff have children or live in other countries
- Pension contributions
- Wellbeing support – we use Spill.chat – a proactive, professional psychotherapy support as-and-when you need a bit of a pick-me-up or help – both by email and video calls
- Performance reviews and mentors
- A great holiday allowance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Perks with CharlieHR https://www.charliehr.com/product/perks-and-benefits
How to apply
Does this sound like the kind of role you could thrive in? Then send your CV, along with a cover letter, to email@example.com.
To be eligible for this role you must be able to work in the UK and be able to commute to our offices in Richmond on a daily basis. We are currently reviewing our working location – presently this is flexible/hybrid working, with 2 days or so in the office per week, and the rest of the time flexible – either from the office, or from home.
If you have any questions or want more information on the role, you can call us on 020 8335 6611.