|Location:||S W London/ Richmond|
|Job type:||Full-time, permanent|
We are a young, dynamic and rapidly growing web development agency based in SW London with some cool clients and great projects.
Due to continued success and growth we are on the lookout for talented Magento developers to join our team.
We have an experienced Magento development team working in all areas of e-commerce deliveries, including new builds, extension development, support and maintenance and R&D.
About the role
This is an exciting and varied role that would suit an enthusiastic and outgoing person with strong initiative and a willingness to learn new things. The position of Lead Frontend Magento Developer will involve:
- Taking designs from Photoshop and producing pixel perfect versions in HTML and CSS
- Converting designs straight into Magento template files
- Working with designers and back-end developers to bring together a client’s vision
- Using cutting edge techniques to deliver beautiful, responsive and feature rich e-commerce sites
As well as a having a passion for web development and previous experience working within a team environment, the successful applicant will have as a minimum:
- At least 2 years commercial experience with Magento (Community or Enterprise)
- A strong knowledge of the Magento Theme system
- The ability to create valid HTML5 and CSS3 pages from designs and pull them into Magento
- Previous experience working with responsive frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap
- Demonstrable experience working on websites
- Preferably, you will also have a knowledge of working with modules in Magento
- Magento certification is highly desirable. If you are not already certified, we can help make that happen for you
- Additionally any exposure to WordPress or other PHP frameworks would be useful
What you’ll get
If you’re successful in your application, you can look forward to being part of a fun, close-knit and hardworking team. As well as a fantastic work environment, we’ll give you opportunities for bonuses, access to mentoring and training, team management opportunities and career planning advice.
How to apply
Does this sound like the kind of role you could thrive in? Then send your CV, along with a cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for this role you must be able to work in the UK and be able to commute to our offices in Richmond on a daily basis.
If you have any questions or want more information on the role, you can call us on 020 8335 6611