Magento Enterprise Solution Partner
We are a Magento Enterprise Solution partner, proudly working with this ecommerce platform since its launch in 2008. Our developers are Magento Certified, we invest heavily in the platform, and we are experts in the field. We have a strong, proven track record working with ecommerce startups, large scale multinationals and everything in between. We have strong vertical experience and continue to deliver month-on-month for scores of clients. We deliver:
- Ecommerce Strategy
- UI/UX Design
- Best practice Magento development for both the M1 and M2 platform
- Magento integrations
- Custom development
- 24×7 Support and Account Management
We chose sometime ago to partner with Sonassi for managed Magento hosting services. And we mean “partner” in the true sense of the word – extending out from the superb, core services provided by Sonassi, to compliment with our own Magento sys admins, DevOps staff, account managers and technical leads complimented with our 24×7 support service and SLA.
So why did we choose Sonassi?
- They only focus on Magento – they know the platform inside out
- They are setup around agencies rather than just merchants, so we have direct and fast lines of communication whether it’s discussing strategy or updates on tickets
- Their kit and infrastructure is fast – like, really fast – we’re never failed to be impressed by this
- Their infrastructure naturally scales, quickly and is secure
- All this and their prices are extremely competitive
We’ve partnered with Cogeco Peer 1 for a number of years and their large-scale, managed hosting services are superb. Whether it is a cloud solution, large-scale solution (with failover, redundancy, HA, etc or require a higher level of PCI compliance than the average Magento hosting company, then we would recommend Peer 1 first. Key services include:
- Dedicated and managed server hosting
- Managed infrastructure
- Storage hosting
- PCI-DSS compliance
- Cloud services
- Colocation services
SagePay and Ebizmarts
We partner with SagePay to deliver payment processing that is totally integrated with Magento ecommerce. SagePay provide a reliable, affordable service to our clients, their pre-sales support and pricing structure is easy to understand, and their customer service is second-to-none. They provide:
- Well-priced, affordable payment processing
- Secure payment processing: Sage Pay is level 1 PCI DSS compliant and is an active member of the PCI SSC (Security Standards Council).
- Competitive merchant services package: Simple pricing, no set-up fees, no minimum terms and a hassle-free sign-up process (if you want to sign up then click here).
Ebizmarts integration of SagePay with Magento is superb – from recurring payments, refunds directly on the Magento Admin order screen and much more, from the fastest customer service company we’ve ever met, period.
Nosto’s product is known as “the plug-n-play recommendation engine” for ecommerce.
Nosto increased online store revenues, conversion, average order value and retention, by delivering customers a personalised shopping experience. Nosto tracks visitor behaviour across the site in granular detail, enabling you to tailor shopping experiences with automatic product recommendations based on individual behavioural data.
- Personalised experience for returning customers
- Automation of cross-selling
- Improved search results
- Triggered email campaigns (abandoned cart, we miss you, recommendations)
- Real-time analytics and reporting
Over 70,000 customers in over 150 countries, dotmailer is an advanced and flexible email marketing automation software – designed to be used by marketers themselves, not by a technical department or IT team.
With a raft of features ranging from triggered emails, to dynamic content, to social media and CRM integration, dotmailer can offer you everything you need from email marketing automation platform and more!
We partner with Dotmailer to deliver:
- Magento-integrated Email campaigns
- Newsletter Marketing
- Welcome Programs for new sign ups
- Customised transactional emails
- Abandoned basket conversion
- … and much more
Tableau provides a suite of superb, business intelligence applications either in the cloud, on the desktop or on your own servers.
We see it as beautiful and simple data analytics that, if you wish, can provide very advanced, complex insights. Think of it as “Excel if it had been designed by Steve Jobs’ team” and you’re not far wrong.
Pull together numerous disparate datasets and start to see outliers, trends and business facts with speed.
LiveChat provides “live chat” functionality directly into the website. Features include:
- Live chat in the website
- Ticketing for requests
- Fine-tune design to fit in with website, including personalised chat greetings or custom buttons/styling
- File sharing with site visitors
- Archive chats
- Visitor chat feedback