• Feature-rich platform that comes with robust tools and functionalities to quickly set-up and efficiently manage a highly optimized online store
• Top-of-the line site security and 99.99% system uptime that protects business data and customer transactions
• No transaction fees
• 24/7 Tech Support with a first-call resolution rate over 90%, ensuring little-to-no store downtime
• Quick store launches that enable faster time to market
• Selling on social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
• Google AMP (improved site speed on mobile devices)
• Support for 65+ payment gateways including high-risk payment providers
• Stencil themes that use non-proprietary coding languages
• Native credit card vaulting
• Free self-serve catalogue transfer service apps
• An included dedicated SSL certificate
BigCommerce delivers the best value through a robust, enterprise feature-set and competitive pricing.
• 75% less costly than on-premise solutions by reducing the need for development resources for routine maintenance and updates
• Stay ahead of the competition with quick deployments and faster time to market
• SaaS delivery model facilitates lower TCO and superior ROI that help to improve business outcomes
• Transparent pricing that scales to fit any budget
• 24/7 dedicated support that merchants can depend on for issue resolution
Big Commerce is also positioned as a Commerce as a Service (CaaS) platform, allowing a headless commerce architecture that enables high-volume brands to operate with the best-of-breed solutions, flexibility at scale and content-first approach shoppers demand.
Headless commerce decouples the presentation layer — in most cases the template or theme — from the ecommerce platform. This allows more flexibility in content management and delivery, UX and SEO.
Developers can utilize their content management software (CMS) or digital experience platform (DXP) of choice to deliver high-quality content experiences and plug in an ecommerce solution on the backend that manages all commerce functionality.
Ecommerce platforms in this model serve up PCI compliance, security, fraud management and inventory management that can also connect to large developers can utilize their content management software, such as WordPress, or digital experience platform (DXP) of choice to deliver high-quality content experiences, and plug in an ecommerce solution on the backend that manages all commerce functionality.
Ecommerce platforms in this model serve up PCI compliance, security, fraud management and inventory management that can also connect to larger, key infrastructure points such as ERPs, PIMs, OMS and POS.
|Coupons, discounts, and gift cards||•||•||•||•|
|Shipping label discounts||•||•||•||•|
|Real time shipping quotes||•||•||•||•|
|Professional reporting tools||•||•||•||•|
|Product ratings and reviews||•||•||•||•|
|No transaction fees to use leading payment gateways||•||•||•||•|
|Dedicated SSL (via BigCommerce)||•||•||•||•|
|Customer groups and segmentation||•||•||•|
|Abandoned cart saver||•||•||•|
|Google trusted stores||•||•|
|Faceted search (product filtering)||•||•|
|Dedicated SSL (via 3rd party)||•||•|
|Custom Facets (product filtering)||•|
|Unlimited API calls||•|
|Online sales per year
Calculated on a trialing 12-month basis
|Up to $50k||Up to $150k||Up to $400k||Unlimited|