At LogicSpot, we use Git version control on all our projects. Some developers use the popular GUI SourceTree, whilst others including myself use the Command line. Below is a git cheatsheet for day-to-day source control tasks.
Recent LogicSpot Posts
- ‘Tis the season…to plan: Are you sale season ready? 20th October 2020
- How to get your eCommerce site ready for sale season 14th October 2020
- The benefits of headless commerce 8th October 2020
- More warm, (appropriately distanced) welcomes to the team 23rd September 2020
- Introducing our newest lockdown recruits 11th September 2020