This October will bring some amazing Ecommerce seminars and conferences offering your company the opportunity to expand both its business network and brand awareness. With more and more focus on cross-border eDelivery and associated innovations, the latest conferences keep up with the continuous evolution of international ecommerce and will help your business maintain a maximum level of satisfaction for your online customers.
Don’t miss these ecommerce events this October:
Tuesday 4th October
Want to know more about the Digital Single Market and cross-border ecommerce? The Future of Ecommerce Delivery will be divided into four sessions focusing on customer experience, e-commerce innovations and the future of delivery operations. 18 international speakers will discuss the best approaches and strategies, with the conference attracting over 130 leaders from the retail, logistics, IT, professional services and other industries.
FREE access for retailer employees! Book a place here!
Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, 22 Portman Square, London W1H 7BG
Thursday 6th October, 9.00-11.30 AM
This breakfast seminar held at the dotmailer office near London Bridge will give you the opportunity to catch up with some of the UK’s best ecommerce and email specialists from dotmailer, Magento and OneCreations. Learn about the importance of having the latest version of your ecommerce platform and how to surpass customers’ expectations through email marketing.
Free entry! Book a place here!
dotmailer Limited – 1 London Bridge Office, SE1 9BG
EDC – Tuesday 11th October
IRC – Wednesday 12th October
The second annual eDelivery Conference focuses on the theme of “Practicality”, or “how to deliver the right product to the right customer at the right time”. At the 10 Roundtables, heated debate will revolve around the following topics:
- “How to Attract Talent”
- “Channel Management in the Retail Supply Chain”
- “Dropshipping and Fulfilling New Customer Demands for Speedy, Efficient Service and Delivery”
- “Technology to Enhance Your Customer’s Delivery Journey”
- “Putting Customer Experience at the Heart of Online”
- “Taking Fulfilment and Delivery Abroad – what to look for?”
- “Why is Order Management the key to your omni-channel customer experience?”
- “Decreasing the size of your delivery window to win on speed and ROI”
- “Multichannel Wholesale – The Magic in the Mix”
- “Retail Returns – the good, the bad and the ugly”
Internet Retailing Conference introduces us to “New Horizons”: how to recognise and meet the multi-channel retail customer’s needs in order to “engage, grow and transform!” The IRC agenda encompasses 12 workshops focused on the following topics:
- “Personalisation as a route to competitive edge”
- “How to establish a successful cross border ecommerce brand”
- “Key Trends for 2016: Rise of consumers researching online & buying offline (ROBO)”
- “Optimise the Path to Conversion: Top Discovery Tactics that Maximise Personalised Product Findability”
- “Web Accessibility: Why You Need to Pay Attention Now”
- “How to Expand Your E-Commerce Business and Reach International Markets”
- “Writing the future of retail: How to innovate and make your customers love you”
- “Delighting Shoppers with Omnichannel payments”
- “Solving the Internet Retailer’s Dilemma: Turning Anonymous Visitors into Known Visitors”
- “Understanding Audience Segmentation to Drive Smarter Marketing”
- “Double your mobile web page speed: A case study on Progressive Mobile”
- “Mobile apps in retail: what are the winners doing right?”
Delegate registrations open at 8am and the conference starts at 9am. Free visitor, exhibitions and workshops registrations will start at 9.30am.
A delegate can buy a one-day pass paying only £195.00 (+VAT) for EDC, £295.00 (+VAT) for IRC or a two-day pass for both conferences for £395.00 (+VAT).
Retailer visitors have FREE entry which allows them to participate at the exhibitions, workshops and lunch, but restrict access to the post-event cocktail party which starts at 5 PM.
Suppliers and Consultants to Retailers:
One-day delegate passes cost £495.00 (+VAT) for EDC and £745.00 (+VAT) for IRC, two-day delegate passes can be bought at £995.00 (+VAT).
Also, supplier visitors need to pay £150.00 (+VAT) for EDC and £245.00 (+VAT) for IRC standard one-day passes. Two-day passes cost 329.00 GBP (+VAT). Note that supplier visitors need to buy a delegate pass to participate in conferences and roundtables!
Don’t forget to book your place here!
Novotel London West, 1 Shortlands Hammersmith, International Centre, London W6 8DR
Tuesday 18th October, 6.30 – 9.30 PM
Inviqa‘s ecommerce seminar will focus on the architecture of ecommerce systems and their potential to drive profitable and sustainable business through innovation and effective teamwork.
FREE, but spaces are limited and available for merchants only!
Hospital Club, 24 Endell St, Central London WC2H 9HQ