|Location:||S W London/ Richmond/ Remote|
|Job type:||Full-time, permanent|
We are a young, dynamic and rapidly growing eCommerce development agency based in SW London with some cool clients and great projects.
Due to continued success and growth, we are on the lookout for talented Product Designers to join our experienced team.
About the role
Having just taken on some exciting new clients within our sector we are keen to find a digital product designer to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who is really driven and able to produce digital design to the highest standard.
• 4+ years of digital design experience within an e-commerce fashion/luxury environment.
• Agency experience is a requirement for this role.
• A beautiful portfolio that showcases your talents and your attention to detail.
• Must be digitally focused, able to design websites from scratch to work with developers and product managers.
• You have experience working with fashion/luxury and lifestyle brands.
• A highly conceptual thinker who enjoys developing initial ideas through to completion.
• Confident self-starter, great team player, with the ability to explain ideas to others.
• You are passionate about typography/layout and possess excellent attention to detail.
• Alongside a strong aesthetic sense, you will also have a clear understanding of UI and UX standards.
• Ability to wireframe and draw up user journeys is a must.
• You will always be interested in pushing the boundaries of what digital has to offer.
• Good work ethic and attitude, self-governing and able to manage your own time and deliver projects from concept to development.
• Be an excellent communicator both written and verbally.
• You may have a passion for art direction and photography and see this as fundamentally important as part of the UI design process.
• Great organisational skills and the ability to work across diverse and various projects, within tight deadlines.
You are an expert in
Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Invision, Keynote
What you’ll get
If you’re successful in your application, you can look forward to being part of a fun, close-knit team doing great work for some of the greatest British brands. Out team point out that they value the following the most:
- Opportunity to work on well know lifestyle, fashion and homeware brands
- Fantastic team environment with ongoing career and training development/budget
- Profit Sharing after 1-year service
- Company Pension
- A friendly a close-knit team
- An excellent work life balance
- Team drinks very Friday at 4:30
- Regular team social events – from meals to activities
- Casual dress code
How to apply
Does this sound like the kind of role you could thrive in? Then send your CV, along with a cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for this role you must be able to work in the UK and be able to commute to our offices in Richmond on a daily basis.
If you have any questions or want more information on the role, you can call us on 020 8335 6611.